Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Accepted to the Sculpture in the Park and other shows

It's been a good week for shows. First, I'm quite thrilled to announce that I have been accepted to the 31st Annual Sculpture in the Park show held in Loveland, Colorado, August 8-10.

Accepted to Sculpture in the Park...

While I have loved exhibiting at the Loveland Sculpture Invitational these past 3 years - I'm very excited to be accepted into the Loveland Sculpture in the Park show this year....it's good to try new things and I wish both shows continued success. You can't go wrong either way - they are both the pinnacle of outdoor sculpture shows in the US!

http://www.sculptureinthepark.org/

************

I'm also honored to announce that two of my sculptures are in the Women Artists of the West's upcoming show:

"Fierce & #9 Both Selected...

Both "Fierce and "Waiting on the #9" have been selected for “WAOWed in San Diego”, 44th Annual Women Artists of the West National Juried Exhibition at the Women’s Museum of California, San Diego, CA. The submissions were highly competitive once again this year.

************

And lastly,

"Eleanor", "Fierce", "The Orator" selected for show....


Three of my portraits were accepted to the online Portrait juried contest WAOWed by the Portrait and can be viewed on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment